The winch consists of:
- hydraulic motor, directly coupled on drum
- drum for rope (chain)
- side frame with distant rod
The hydraulic motor is orbital type with by pass valve.
Drum and frame are made of aluminum alloy, resistant to sea water.
- operating distributor (installation onto hydro-motor)
- hydraulic gear-pump
- mechanical or electromagnetic coupling
- oil tank with equipment (return filter, oil filler, level gauges, connections, plugs)
- other equipment: hydraulic hoses and armature
The hydraulic anchor winch is designed for pulling - lifting anchor by rope, and unwrapping rope anchor.
The hydraulic motor is mounted on the side frame so that the output shaft directly rotates the drum. By-pass valve is fitted directly on hydro motor.
Startup rotation hydraulic motor (in one way or the other) is realized rotation drum winding rope - lifting anchors or unwrapping rope - lowering the anchor. By-pass valve allows freely unwrapping rope - releasing the anchor.
On the winch is mounted several different size hydraulic motor, so as to achieved different sizes of pulling force.
- At Customer’s request, changes can be made if technically feasible
- SCAM marine gives a 1-year warranty for its products starting from the delivery date.