The winch consists of:
- hydraulic motor – „in plug“ with “over-center” valve,
- multi-disc brake - spring applied and hydraulically released,
- multi-stage planetary reduction,
- drum with bearing,
- side frames with distant rods.
- hydraulic axial piston pump, variable or constant displacement
- electromotor driven pump (electromotor, bell housing, basement) or
- attached pump (coupling, PTO, increase gearbox)
- oil tank with equipment (return filter, oil filler, level gauges, connections, plugs)
- pump module and distributor valves block (lever – electric)
- other equipment: high pressure filter, oil cooler, sensors, pipes and armature
The hydraulic winch is designed for pulling - lifting rope, retention in a hanging position, and a controlled sprinkling.
The hydraulic motor has been chosen in order to supply the highest mechanical efficiency, a large
starting torque and low speed characteristic. Over-center valve to be directly equipped on the motor.
Brake, planetary gear reducer is installed directly in the drum.
Drums, supporting shaft with bearing and side frames are designed and manufactured according to
mechanical principles as a simple overall structure with sufficient strength and rigidity.
By starting rotation hydraulic motor (in one or the other side) across a planetary gear unit realized rotation drum winding rope - lifting or unwinding rope - lowering the cargo. Over-center valve controls the descent speed. Idle the drum braked and unlocking takes place at the same time with the starting of rotation of the motor.