The High Load Loop® made of Dyneema® R2 is a textile ring for heavy loads, ideal as a soft shackle. The specific feature of this product is that it is both a core and a sheath.
- Textile fastener for pulleys on sheet rail, toe rail, on boom and spars (spinnaker pole, jib boom, etc.), link between backstay and running backstay and the hoist pulleys
- Ideal for pulleys to be strapped and low-friction rings used as "hauling pulleys"
- Very light, excellent resistance to tension and breakage
+ DATA SHEET
- Textile loop, core and sheath 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Strength certified by Veritas
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Highly resistant to UV
- Excellent resistance to chafing
- Reliable and maintenance free