LR® is a loop made of Dyneema® R2 with a low-friction ring.
This textile loop is easily fixed on the deck plates and toe rail and, using the Nodus friction ring can haul all adjusting ropes.
- Equipment which easily replaces a pulley and can handle heavy static loads.
- For quick and easy fastening between two elements: mainsail foot, mast foot haulers, barber-hauler, in-hauler, lazy-jack, lazy-bag, hoist 2/1, etc.
+ DATA SHEET
- Textile loop, 100% Dyneema® R2 12 fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Low-friction ring made of Polyacetal - POM ¬ black
- Splice stitched in Dyneema®
- System Block ring finished in ¬ Flexible TPE thermoplastic
- Strength certified by Veritas
- The flexibility of textile ensures that the work is in the axis of the forces
- Easy to install ¬ Fastening ¬ lark’s head knot
- Easily replaces a pulley on a deck plate or a Pad-eye
- Rotation over 360°
- Excellent weight/strength ratio
- Reliable and maintenance free