- 4 slide lengths to cover vessel freeboards between 3.8m and 9.3m.
- 731 persons in 30 minutes for SOLAS passenger ship requirements.
- 397 persons in 17min 40sec for High Speed Code (HSC) requirements.
- Push button system deployment and detachment of slide from raft.
- 150 person rafts translates to very low crewing requirements.
- Simple removal system for rapid, easy servicing.
- 2nd, 3rd etc. liferafts stored close to slide location in separate cradles.
- Liferafts use Zodiac patented Venturi inflation system, using fewer gas cylinders and saving significant weight.
- Twin tracks that allow users to descend at a comfortable safe rate.
- Easy to use for people of all ages, sizes, and abilities.
The MIS system is supplied with the following:
-System including Liferaft / ORIL in a cylindrical container + slide + aluminum support + cover
-Manual and remote release system (control panel which also manages the additional liferafts)
-Float-free device in case of sinking of the ship
-Bowsing arrangement of the primary liferaft, including bowsing lines, winch, rope clutches, return blocks and split tube for the bowsing line