The Block-shackle® friction is a coated textile shackle designed for low-friction rings.
- Textile shackle for rings, easy to install and designed for heavy static loads
- To guide, deflect and haul any ropes, sheets for genoas, spinnakers, drum bosses barber-hauler and cascading backstay and many other applications.
- An ideal product if you wish to quickly move your point of attachment and hauling
+ DATA SHEET
- T-bône® fastener, Titanium TI 6 "Eco Ti"
- Shackle®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of flexible TPE thermoplastic which can quickly lock and fix a low-friction ring.
- Nodus Factory low friction ring™ made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black or partner product made of hard anodised aluminium – colour black
- Requires no splicing, easy and quick to move
- The Block® ring holds the textile strands parallel to uniformly and optimally distribute the working loads on the ring.
- Coated textile shackle resistant to chafing and UV
- Reliable and maintenance free