The Block-loop® friction, is a coated textile loop designed for a low-friction ring.
- Textile loop for rings, easy to use and designed for a heavy static load.
- To guide, deflect and haul any ropes, sheets for genoas, spinnakers, drum bosses barber-hauler and cascading backstay and many other applications.
- Ideal for the tack on an asymmetric spinnaker
+ DATA SHEET
- Loop®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of flexible TPE thermoplastic which can quickly lock and fix a low-friction ring.
- Nodus Factory low friction ring™ made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black or partner product made of hard anodised aluminium – colour black
- Requires no splici
ng, easy and quick to install.
- The Block® ring holds the textile strands parallel to uniformly and optimally distribute the working loads on the ring.
- Coated textile loop, resistant to chafing and UV.
- Reliable and maintenance free