• Compliant with IMO and MSC standard.
• Small size, Light weight, Easy installation.
• All data with big letters can be displayed in one screen.
• Interface with PC to print out destination, mark and routes.
• No need to initially set-up the machine as it is of full automation.
• Easy night navigation with full light support in screen at every stage.
• Has temporary plotter function.
• WGS-84 and other way of geodetic survey can be selectable.
• Receiver Frequency : L1 1575.42 MHZ (C/A code)
• Display Resolution : 128×64 dot LCD(3inch)
• Receiving Type : Digital 12 Channels multi tracking type
• Receiving Sensitivity : below -130dBm
• Resolution : 1/1000 Lat. and Longitude
• Accuracy : In case of GPS,
Position : 10m 2D RMS (HDOP〈 2)( SA OFF)In case of DGPS,
Position : 3m 2D RMS (HDOP〈 2)( SA OFF)
• Speed Accuracy : 0.1Knots RMS(HDOP<2, SA OFF)
• Destination Memory : WAYPOINT/MARK/MOB 1000 points in total
• Mark : position, course, average speed, destination, accessing speed,
name of destination, route navigation, distance to destination,
direction, time reguired, secession from route