Robust design also withstands continuous duty in workboat applications.
Fully works tested, reliable and simple to install.
Design, manufacture and quality control standards comply with ISO 9001.
Reverse reduction marine transmission with hydraulically actuated multi-disc clutches.
Easy onboard maintenance.
Compatible with all types of engines and propulsion systems. (Both FPP and Cpp application).
• Case hardened and precisely ground gear teeth for long life and smooth running.
• Output shaft thrust bearing designed to take maximum propeller thrust astern and ahead.
• Smooth and reliable hydraulic shifting with control lever for attachment of push-pull cable or other
• Suitable for twin engine installations (same ratio and torque capacity in ahead or astern mode)
• Emergency “get home” capability.
• Robust cast iron casing.
• Free standing.
• Oil cooler complete with fittings and flexible hoses.
• Integrated brackets.
*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.