The Poire Pulley, the friction ring, the Nodus pulley and the loop form the lightest and strongest Poire Pulley on the market.
The small sheave of the ring travels on the crow's foot and the large sheave is used for the passage of the sheet and is equipped with ball bearings.
- For the hoist of the mainsail on the textile pantry.
+ TECHNICAL DATA
- Friction ring D ¬ Hardened anodized Duralumin ring ¬ Black
- Block® ring, clamping and retaining ring, made of soft Thermoplastic TPE.
- Body of the pulley in composite; anti UV resin balls.
- Loop in Nodex R2
- Comfort of use
- Weight/resistance ratio
- Performance, lightness and reliability
- Reliable and maintenance free