M T-drop® is a snap shackle that can be opened under load, Extremely lightweight, easy to use, with pin-safe.
- Snap shackle that can be opened under load, for quick connection between two elements: Sails, genoa, spinnaker, gennaker, sheets, spinnaker arm return, in-hauler, etc.
- Fastening on the sail ¬ The Pelican hook is placed directly in the clew or halyard or through the intermediary of a Textile-Block®
- Closure of the snap shackle ¬ Push the locking ring, secure with the pin
- Release under load ¬ Withdraw the safety pin, pull on the locking ring
- Reliable, maintenance-free
+ DATA SHEET
- T-drop® fastener ¬ Glass-fibre reinforced PA
- Rope 100% made of Dyneema® R2 pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey/black
- Locking secured under load and when not loaded by the pin
- Strength certified by Veritas
- Release under load, does not get locked
- Possibility of placing a release line
- No oxidation
- Does not damage the decks