Lewmar’s C Series Capstans provide almost effortless rope control at the press of a footswitch. The WARP™ (Wear and Abrasion Resistant Pattern) finished drum optimizes performance and reduces rope wear by up to 30%. Stainless steel components combine strength, anti-corrosion and durability with a beautiful, polished finish.
■ Beautifully crafted stainless steel components ensure enduring strength and performance
■ WARP™ finish drum - unique Wear and Abrasion Resistant Pattern reduces rope wear by 30%
■ Fitted with a worm gearbox-inherent anti-runback characteristics acting as a mechanical brake
Circuit breaker : 68000350 110A
Contactor : 68000318
Control box : 68000130
‣ Capstan used incorrectly could cause harm to equipment or crew.
‣ Capstans are powerful equipment and as such should be used with care and treated with respect.
‣ Boating, like many other activities can be hazardous. Even the correct selection, maintenance and use of
proper equipment cannot eliminate the potential for danger, serious injury or death.
‣ Keep limbs, fingers, clothing and hair clear of capstan.
‣ Do not use capstans for ANY purpose other than the control of mooring lines
‣ Neither the capstan nor its deck mounting is designed to withstand anchoring loads generated under storm
‣ Do not wrap chain around a capstan.
‣ A circuit breaker/isolator should always be used with this capstan to protect the motor and cable from
overheating and damage.
‣ Electric motors become hot during (and for sometime after) use.