digital flow meter / for ships / for boats / fuel
DFM Marine CCAN/CK FA
for ships, for boats
DFM Marine fuel flow meter (fuel consumption sensor) is a tool for direct measurement of consumption of diesel fuel and other liquids with kinematics viscosity of 1.5 sSt to 6 sSt. Also, DFM Marine accurately monitors engine/pump operation time in various work modes – “Idle”, “Optimal”, “Overload”.
DFM Marine fuel flow meter is used within stationary object monitoring systems and vehicle telematics (GPS tracking) systems:
-Mining and quarrying machines
-Large diesel gensets, boiling/burning equipment
DFM Marine flow meter has embedded flow computer – no need of using external devices or re-programming telematics unit (GPS tracker) for processing raw flow signals. Data from DFM Marine is used in diesel-generator control systems, vessel monitoring systems (compliance with NMEA 2000) and fleet management applications.
DFM Marine allows to solve the following tasks:
- Prevent fuel theft from fuel lines of engine
- Establish accurate accounting of fuel consumption
- Define real operation hours of vehicle/machine
- Adopt predictive maintenance approach of fuel system
- Test engine from fuel consumption point of view