(with display, autonomous)
DFМ fuel counter is used for diesel fuel consumption measurement and engine operation time monitoring of mobile and stationary machinery:
- trucks, agricultural, construction, utility vehicles;
- railroad machinery;
- small watercrafts;
- diesel gensets;
- burners/boilers (oil consumption measurement).
Diesel fuel, mineral (heating) oil and other liquids with kinematics viscosity of 1.5 cSt to 6 cSt can be measured by DFM.
DFM fuel counter is an autonomous tool for direct fuel consumption measurement, which can be used without additional devices for data logging. The fuel counter is used in vehicle tracking/fleet management applications for increasing operational efficiency of machinery, reducing maintenance costs (predictive maintenance) and increasing overall ROI of fleet.
DFM helps to solve the following tasks:
- Prevent fuel theft from fuel lines of engine
- Establish accurate accounting of fuel consumption
- Define real operation hours of vehicle/machine
- Adopt predictive maintenance approach of fuel system
- Test engine from fuel consumption point of view