DFM D (display + output signal: CAN, RS232, RS 485 or pulse)
Product description Text ( minimum: 50 characters / maximum: 1700 characters )
DFМ D differential fuel flow meter is used for diesel fuel consumption measurement and engine operation time monitoring of mobile and stationary machinery:
- trucks, agricultural, construction, utility vehicles;
- railroad machinery;
- small watercrafts;
- diesel gensets;
- burners/boilers (oil consumption measurement).
Diesel fuel, mineral (heating) oil and other liquids with kinematics viscosity of 1.5 cSt to 6 cSt can be measured by DFM.
DFM D has two measuring chambers: for supply and return fuel lines of engine. DFM D is suitable for EURO 4, 5, 6 engines with CommonRail fuel injection system and analogs.
DFM D differential fuel flow meter is a tool for direct fuel consumption measurement, the data from the flow meter is used in vehicle tracking/fleet management applications for increasing operational efficiency of machinery, reducing maintenance costs (predictive maintenance) and increasing overall ROI of fleet.
DFM D helps to solve the following tasks:
- Prevent fuel theft from fuel lines of engine
- Establish accurate accounting of fuel consumption
- Define real operation hours of vehicle/machine
- Adopt predictive maintenance approach of fuel system
- Test engine from fuel consumption point of view