DFM Marine autonomous fuel flow meter (fuel counter) is a tool for direct measurement of consumption of diesel fuel and other liquids with kinematics viscosity of 1.5 sSt to 6 sSt. Also, DFM Marine accurately monitors engine/pump operation time in various work modes – “Idle”, “Optimal”, “Overload”.
DFM Marine is designed for operation on sea vessels, because its body is made of brass – corrosion-resistant material.
DFM Marine fuel counter is used as an autonomous solution for fuel monitoring and vehicle operation time tracking:
-Mining and quarrying machines
-Large diesel gensets, boiling/burning equipment
DFM Marine autonomous fuel counter has embedded flow computer – external devices for signal evaluations are not needed.
DFM Marine allows to solve the following tasks:
- Prevent fuel theft from fuel lines of engine
- Establish accurate accounting of fuel consumption
- Define real operation hours of vehicle/machine
- Adopt predictive maintenance approach of fuel system
- Test engine from fuel consumption point of view