The Boxfish ROV has a lightweight design, which offers easy deployment and operation with a crew of just two, from virtually any small boat without the need for further equipment. At just 24kg, it is easy to launch and recover by hand and operates down to 500m with an option to go to 1000m and beyond.
Its uncompressed 4K main camera is complemented with two built-in ultra-wide-angle navigation cameras, offering unprecedented surround visibility and giving the pilot excellent situational awareness. This coupled with the auto-stabilisation system and pilot assist features, make piloting the ROV a breeze.
Should an unexpected disaster strike, the ROV has a fault-tolerant design allowing it to continue to operate with several fouled thrusters. Additionally, if all communications are lost, it will automatically return to the surface under its own power.
• Unparalleled 4K vision and superb 17,000+ lumen lighting
• Dive time up to 15 hours, 6-8 hrs average
• Tether length up to 5000 meters
• Easy to transport, setup and deploy from any vessel of opportunity
• Fly-by-wire design
• Stability in current
• Upgradability with robotic arm, altimeter, sonars, USBL, cutters, laser scaller, stereo cameras and more