Say goodbye to the paddlewheel and hello to Smart® Sensor technology. The DX900+ uses electromagnetic technology to accurately measure dual-axis speed-through-water plus immediately calculate leeway travel. Paddlewheels need cleaning and only measure speed longitudinally. The DX900+ measures water flow in 360° and will immediately deliver the leeway data to your instrument. There are no moving parts to clean or maintain. Performance sailors, racers or long distance cruisers will immediately see the benefits of the accuracy and reliability of the DX900+.
The DX900+ is available as a Speed and Water-temperature sensor.
- Electromagnetic dual-axis speed and water temperature with no moving parts
- Measures transverse and longitudinal speed that instantaneously calculates leeway angle and speed-through-water with no latency
- Connects and shares data wirelessly with AIRMAR’s CAST™ app. Perfect for displaying performance data on phone or tablets, plus makes calibration fast and easy.
- Outputs heel and trim
- The sensing pins in contact with the water are made from very high-quality alloy, allowing very stable measurements and high resistance to corrosion (do not use any bottom paint on exposed sensing pins)
- Thru-hull, low-profile housing with water valve
- Retractable insert for safe storage
- Available in a plastic (P717V) or stainless steel (SS617V) housing
- Retrofits to existing P617V housing
- NMEA 0183 cable