To complement its market leadership for purse seine winches, Marco provides its customers with a broad range of auxiliary winches for multiple purposes.
Their sturdy, reliable design enables purse seiners all over the world to complete their fishing maneuvers efficiently and safely.
- Compact, robust design for easy winch maintenance and maximum durability.
- Multiple configurations with a wide range of drum sizes.
- Enhanced operator safety thanks to various built in safety devices: positive action disc brakes, band brakes, safety ratchets and counterbalance dynamic brakes.
- Interchangeable drive components on each auxiliary winch series.
- Hydraulic double speed and fast reverse devices.
- Topping winches: Marco topping winches provide maximum safety in lifting booms.
- Deck and boom winches: Marco auxiliary winches are suitable for multiple purposes such as boom vanging, brailing, cargo lifting etc.
- Gypsy winches: Marco provides a wide range of gypsy brailing winches for various maneuvers along with vertical capstans for wire rope.