boat receiver / NAVTEX
• New model designed to IMO resolution and performance standards effective
from July 1st . 2005 (IMO Resolution MSC.148(77) ITU-R, M.540-2, M.625-3, IEC-61162).
• English channel(518KHz) & local channel(490KHz/4209.5KHz) are simultaneously
receiving by two receivers built-in.
• Receiving messages sets-up from outer navigational equipment and channels.
• Storage for over 200 advisory including 8,000 receiving letters in average
length per channel.
• 50 messages permanently stored per channel and 72-hour-long storage
of receiving letters.
• Automatic power blockage run by voltage protection circuit.
• Interfaced to INS(Integrated Navigation System) according to IEC-61162.
• Temperature : -15℃ to +55℃
• Humidity : 95% at 40℃
• Power supply : DC 10 ~ 36V, 12W@24V
• Size : 255W×163H×75D (mm)
• Weight : 2.6kg
• Receiving frequency : 518KHz(English), 490KHz or 4209.5KHz(Local)
• Receiving method : F1B NAVTEX broadcast
• Receiving sensitivity : 2㎶ e.m.f(50Ω), 4% error rate
• Frequency accuracy :± 10㎐
• Antenna impedance : 50Ω(Active), Power 9V (inner supply)
• Message : A:navigation alarm, B:weather alarm, C:iceberg alarm, D:R&S, E:weather forecast, F:Pilot message,G:AIS message,
H:LORAN message, J:SATNAV message, K:Other navigational aid message, L:additional navigation alarm, Z:no message