MAX PROP CLASSIC 2 BLADES
• Streamlined original design
• 40 years of proven performance and reliability
• Lowest sailing drag of any feathering propeller
• Outstanding reverse power
• Internally adjustable pitch
• 2 Blade is ideal for racing boats and smaller cruising boats
The original MAX PROP was designed in the early 70’s for the high tech race boat market. Since proving itself in the racing arena, the Classic MAX PROP has earned its way into the mainstream market as the leader in low drag propellers. Today you will find the Classic MAX PROP on a wide range of vessels from model 25 foot daysailer to 161’ Bluenose II.
The new model offers a new further hydrodynamic of the profile in the feather position and precision in the determination of the pitch, further more we have to underline that contrary to other type of propellers the Max-Prop’s does not open the blades for centrifugal force, therefore has not need of strong accellerations and sharp shocks.