monohull / fast cruising / offshore racing / with 2 or 3 cabins
ST-40 "Anarquista Chika"
Number of hulls:
fast cruising, offshore racing
with 2 or 3 cabins
lifting keel, twin rudders
twin steering wheels, semi-custom, sail-drive, with ballast
12.2 m (39'11")
This yacht was designed for very demanding and experienced yachtsman. The main use - ocean race sailing and fast cruising at the maximum possible speed in adverse weather conditions.
Cruising sailing in the 21st century has changed. Today's active customers want to have a boat that can move on the basic course with an average speed of over 10 knots in any case. This means that the rate should be higher than 15 knots downwind. This sporting character of the people are very often involved in sailing races.
Therefore, this yacht is designed primarily for the maximum speed under sail and sailing competitions, and in the second turn for comfort on board.
This yacht is designed for controlling alone in the difficult and stormy sea conditions.
Extra quality and options from the world of sailing ocean race yachts:
· ballast tanks to improve stability
· efficient modern wiring running rigging
· backstay and lowers the mast to support the use of modern sails
· emergency exit hatch on the transom
· lifting keel (optional)
· carbon mast
· sandwich hull based of epox resin followed thermostated
· LOA = 12.19 m
· B max = 4.5 m
· Lwl = 11.93 m
· Bwl = 3.37 m
· Hmid = 1.82 m
· Thull = 0.48 m
· Tkeel = 3.2 m – 2.0 m
· D = 6150 kg (cruis version, full displ., with one full ballast tank)
· D = 5200 kg (race version, full displ., with one full ballast tank)
· Ballast Keel = 1500 kg
· Water Ballast = 2x750 kg = 1500 kg
· Fresh water = 600 l
· Fuel = 350 l
· Crew = 5 per.
· Engine = 27-36 hp, Sail Drive
· Up-Wind Sails = 115 m2, Jib = 41.0m2, Main = 74 m2
· Assymmetrical Gennaker up to 150m2