Manual bathing ladder Carina Railing Fix
Swissway offers several bathing ladders named Carina for easy and comfortable entering or leaving the water from the aft swim platform.
These sophisticated swim ladders are equipped with automatically deployed railings for entering the water from the transom platform. Manually operated or by means of a radio remote control or by the application on your smartphone.
Manual swim ladders
Swissway offers two types of manual bathing ladders; the Carina Railing Fix and the Carina Railing Tele. Each outfitted with fixed teak steps and a folding handrail on both sides of the stairs. Due to the leverage from the railings on both sides this manual ladder can easily be deployed from the swim platform and stored accordingly.
The Carina Railing can be supplied with 4 up to 7 steps.
- All structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, all visible parts are with a high gloss polished finish.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Automatic railing on both sides.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk is without finishing and not watertight.
- Standard available with -60° top down angle.
- Mechanic security block during the sailing.