Swissway offers three types of appealing retractable gangways which can be easily fitted in your new or existing yacht. These gangways drive in and out from a stainless steel trunk or box which is fitted inside the ship structure. The elegant design is an eye-catcher when deployed towards the quay awaiting you, your family or your guests to enter or leave in a safe and comfortable manner.
The Ballarin is our ‘smallest’ single telescopic retractable gangway with a reach ranging from 2.4 to 3.9 meters.
- All structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, all visible parts are with a high gloss polished finish.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Automatic railing on starboard. Portside or both sides is optional.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk is without finishing and not watertight.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Box hatch is mechanically actuated by the movement of the gangway.
- All the retractable gangways are connected to a hydraulic powerpack and operated by means of a radio remote control or by the application on your smartphone.