This article is a pure marker buoy. It inflates automatically as soon as it is removed from the pouch and thrown into the water. The inflation mechanism is the well-known UML MK 5 inflator, equipped with a 33 grams CO-2 cartridge.
The SeaCurity DAN Buoy can be attached to the railing by using the Velcro straps on the back of the pouch, so that it can be easily reached at any time.
If a man goes overboard, the buoy is taken out of the pouch and simply thrown into the water together with the protective yellow hood. It then inflates automatically. Thanks to its height of 2.10 m, an automatically triggered signal light (duration up to 8 hours), the signal flag and the reflective stripes, it can be located quickly, day and night, even when the sea is rough. Floating anchors and ballast weight prevent greater drift or turning.
• - Material buoyancy tube: Polyurethane coated nylon fabric
• - Inflation mechanism: Automatic inflator UML MK5
• - CO-2 cartridge: 33 grams with ½ '' thread
• - Oral inflation tube / deflation valve
• - sea anchor
• - Retro-reflective strips in the upper area
• - Large stabilization weight
• - Packed in a bag with a Velcro railing fastener
• - Colour of the item: neon yellow
• - Compliant with ISAF regulations (Art. 4.22.4 for MoMu 0,1,2)
• - Weight: 4.00 kg
• - Height: 2.10 m
• - Bag diameter: 12 cm, bag height 45 cm