The Seaeye Tiger and Lynx are widely regarded as the leading observation and inspection
vehicles within the oil and gas industry. Increasingly they are also being taken up as the ROV
of choice by military and scientific customers seeking increased capability in deep water.
With depth ratings of 1000m and 1500m respectively, both the Tiger and Lynx are very stable
platforms and are able to perform well in strong currents and under the harshest conditions,
providing excellent handling and manoeuvrability.
The Lynx is slightly larger and benefits from a fibre optic link to the surface, a depth rating
of 1500m and a second vertical thruster.
The following options are available:
• TMS type 8 or free-swimming operation
• Up to four (live) video cameras
• HD video capability
• Sonar systems, altimeter
• Scientific measurement systems (bathy, CTD, etc)
• CP probe (contact or proximity)
• Tracking systems
• Ultrasonic thickness gauge
• Tooling skids: water jet, 4-function manipulator, cutting tool, cleaning brush
• Flooded Member Detector (FMD) tool orientation skid.