Small handheld depth sounder, of extremely simple operation, particularly intented for pneumatic or dinghy sailors. Equally useful to scubadivers : it gives depth indication relative to the bottom, distance to a rock or to an underwater quay. Totally waterproof, the Echotest II sounds up to 80 metres, and can be used at a maximum depth of 50 metres. Echotest operates only when immersed.
• Frequency : 200 kHz.
• Depth range : from 1 m to 80 m (3 to 240 ft).
• Display : LCD, 7 segments, LED backlighting.
• Power supply : rated for 500 readings from one 9V alkaline battery (6 F 22).
• Consumption : 70 mA.
• Waterproof up to 50 m depth.
• Dimensions : Ø 42 x Length 198 mm.
• Weight : 300 g.