floating dock / modular / landing stage / beach and estuary
beach and estuary, for marinas, for harbors, for recreation centers, for private residences, for yachts, for fishing, canoe/kayak, for inland waterways, shipyard, for ferries
polyethylene, HDPE, rotation-molded
custom, for special events, heavy-duty
Unit harbour and river pontoon
Two-coloured beige and grey pontoon, pre-assembled, ready-to-use, secured and easily draggable. Complete with all accessories for anchoring and mooring as well as a set of key and a plan of assembling / dismantling for any possible transformation.
- Modularity: adapts itself very quickly to any existing infrastructure. Can be easily transformed for others applications (events) and dismantled without the help of any machine.
- Security: system on pins allowing a better distribution of charges and avoiding the pendulum effect of the pontoon.
- Stability: double fitting in crenel conferring it an unequalled stability in modular pontoon.
- Shock resistance: the impacts are distributed on all the cubes and totally absorbed. The slide fenders, more flexible, protect the boats' hull and dont scratch it.
- Flexibility: by its low weight, the pontoon remains above the surface and does not suffer the waves. It waves slightly by absorbing them, forming an anti-choppy water barrier.
- Reliability: until today, no failure has been noticed in applications on open sea and in difficult conditions. The system resists up to hollows of 3 m.
- Aesthetic: the two-coloured units offer a more pleasant aesthetic. The colour grey integrates itself perfectly into the marine and river environment. The colour beige marks the zone of circulation and strengthens the safety in case of restricted visibility.