Unit standard sea pontoon
Two-coloured beige and grey pontoon, pre-assembled, ready-to-use, secured and easily removable in case of important hollows or storm. Complete with all accessories for anchoring and mooring as well as a set of key and a plan of assembling / dismantling for any possible transformation.
- Modularity: adapts itself very quickly to any existing infrastructure o any installation from the beach. Can be easily transformed for others applications (events) and dismantled without the help of machine
- Security: system on pins allowing the passage of waves as well as an excellent stability on calm sea or slight sea. Handrail system allowing mobility of passengers and assistance to the boarding.
- Stability: double fitting in crenel conferring it an unequalled stability in modular pontoon
- Shock resistance: the impacts are distributed on all the cubes and totally absorbed. The slide fenders, more flexible, protect the hull of boats and dont scratch it
- Flexibility: by its low weight, the pontoon remains on surface and does not suffer the waves. It waves slightly by absorbing them, forming an anti-wave barrier
- Reliability: to date, no failure was even noticed in applications on open sea and in difficult conditions. The system resists up to hollows of 3m
- Aesthetic: the two-coloured units offer a more pleasant aesthetic. The colour grey becomes integrated perfectly into the marine and river environment. The colour beige marks the zone of circulation and strengthens the safety in case of restricted visibility