Nautislip - The non-slip decking
NAUTISLIP is a UV-stabilized PVC plastic according to CE guidelines, which has been treated with antioxidants and mildewproofing agents. The durable, elastic and non-slip fabric can be cut to size just like a carpet and bonded with our 2-K-Glue or, for the dry interior, with our UNI-Glue 140. NAUTISLIP is temperature resistant and manufactured in an environmentally friendly way.
Width: approx. 140 cm
Deliveries start from 1 m
• High UV stability (7)
• Temperature resistant from – 20° C to + 90° C
• Abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, tear-resistant
• Waterproof, seawater resistant
• Dirt, grease, oil repellent
• Immune to rotting
• Flammable DIN 75200 (B 2)
• Upper UV-stabilized PVC plastic
• Bottom support jersey 100% polyester
• Weight per m² approx. 1020 g
• Thickness: 1.8 mm / ± 0.1 mm
• Width: about 140 cm
• Roll length: approx. 25 – 30 m
Areas of application:
Boat, yacht and shipbuilding, vehicle and caravan equipment, swimming pools, bathing platforms, etc.
Clean NAUTISLIP with mild soap and water, rinse well and dry. Do not use solvents, chemical cleaners, steam cleaners or high pressure cleaners. These can damage the specially sealed surface.