Nautipur - Modern decking
The NAUTIPUR decking is a PVC floor with light linen reinforcement. The surface design resembles a woven structure. NAUTIPUR is impermeable to water thanks to its manufacturing process. NAUTIPUR can be used both outdoors and indoors and is characterized by durability and lively design. We recommend our 2-component glue for gluing the NAUTIPUR deck covering.
Width: about 140 cm
Deliveries start from 1 m
• Non-slip class R9 – DIN 51130
• High UV stability (7)
• Pressure and tear resistant
• Abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant
• Cut edge firm
• Immune to rotting
• Material 90% PVC, 10% Pol-Cot
• Light linen reinforcement on the back
• Weight per m² approx. 1.000 g (± 3%)
• Thickness: approx. 1,8 mm (± 5%)
• Width: about 140 cm
• Roll length: approx. 20 – 25 m
Areas of application:
Outside and inside areas in boat building, yacht building, caravan and vehicle construction as well as in living areas.
The deck covering NAUTIPUR is simply cleaned with water (max. 30°C) and mild soap, then rinse well. Never use gasoline, solvents, chemical cleaning agents or high pressure cleaners.