SUN ODYSSEY 490
Freedom to set your own course
• The sidedecks are inclined, sloping down to the cockpit floor, meaning that there is no need to step over the coaming
• Multiple technical and technological
• Contemporary and harmonious style
• An innovative contemporary design
The Sun Odyssey 490 : a new vision of life on board
Designed by Philippe Briand and Jean-Marc Piaton, the new Sun Odyssey 490 successfully combines contemporary style and harmony, all while respecting the heritage of her 27 years.
This sailboat from 49 feet has revolutionized cruising: she is the only sailboat in their category to feature movement about the deck without obstacle. For example, the sidedecks are inclined, sloping down to the cockpit floor, meaning that there is no need to step over the coaming!
Life on board has never been so simple and comfortable.
• 2 cabins / 2 heads
• 3 cabins / 2 heads
• 4 cabins / 4 heads
• 5 cabins / 3 heads
• Interior woodwork: Teak or Grey cedar
• High-end leather in timeless and elegant colours: Foglizzo leather DUKE
• Exterior upholstery: Graphite upholstery
• Exterior cushions and canvass: Graphite and Taupe upholstery
Deep keel draft version
Shoal keel draft version
2-3 cab version: A9 / B10 / C14
4-5 cab version: A13 / B14 / C16
Standard: Yanmar 57HP / 42KW
Option: Yanmar 80HP / 59KW