• 3-in-1 solution: MRU + DGPS/RTK + HDT
• Kongsberg/Seatex, SMC & TSS data formats*
• Compatible with SBES/MBES
• Input from DVL - Doppler Velocity Log
• IHO SP44 standard compliant
• DGPS/RTK Position accuracy
• IP-67 or Subsea Enclosure
• 5 cm Heave accuracy
• 5 cm Surge & Sway accuracy
• 0.05 deg Heading accuracy
• 0.02 deg Pitch and Roll accuracy
• 0.005 m/sec2 Acceleration accuracy
• 0.0002 deg/sec Angular rate accuracy
• NMEA 0183, TSS1 output data format
Inertial Labs has developed a professional version of Motion Reference Units (MRU-PD) to meet the requirements from marine and hydrographic applications. The MRU-PD is an enhanced, high-performance strapdown Motion Sensor – affordable solution for survey, that determines Pitch & Roll, Heave, Sway, Surge, Accelerations, Angular rates, Heading, Velocity and Positions for any device on which it is mounted.
The Inertial Labs MRU-PD Motion Reference Units utilizes high precision, dual antenna GNSS
receiver with DGPS and RTK positions accuracy, solid state 3-axes each of precision accelerometers, magnetometers, gyroscopes and barometric sensors to provide accurate Positions, Heading, Heave, Sway, Surge, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure.
Integration of very low noise gyroscopes output provides high frequency, real-time measurement of the Vessel, Ships, Helidecs, ROV, Marine antennas, Cranes rotation about all three rotational axes.
Through a combination of proven sector expertise and a continued investment in technological innovation, Inertial Labs delivers the optimum balance of price and performance ratio solutions for its customers.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
➢ ABS Design Assessed