SailForce is the electric winch designed to push the limits of existing solutions. The system can instantly detect situations such as the mainsail reaching the mast head or a stuck reef.
The SailForce electric winch is:
• - An advanced control system that allows total control of both winch speeds.
o - Variable speed: low speed and high speed
o - The main unit is capable of controlling all electric winches
• - An ultra-sensitive tension limiter (guaranteeing peaceful navigation): so precise that it can even detect a stuck reef!
o - A wide range of fully configurable voltage limits to adapt to the specificities of each boat.
o - A Brushless Outrunner motor, controlled by a sophisticated electronic card.
• - A 29 volt lithium-ion battery powers our motor, reducing consumption on the 12 volt service battery to 6 amps.
o - 50% less energy consumed.
• - A double safety button to prevent any accidental activation of the motor.
Our complete set includes:
• - The Hutton winch with operating axes for manual recovery
• - The SailForce engine
• - The control box
• - A Lithium battery
• - A 2.5m control command/motor connection network cable
• - The battery power cable (2m long cable)
• - The 2 connections on the motor and battery (connection cable to be chosen depending on the motor/battery distance - 2.5 meters, 5 meters or 10 meters)
The SailForce electric winch is available from size 40 to 70.