The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem is a portable sampler dedicated to applications where closed sampling of chemicals or liquids is required, and a sample of approximately 0.5 liter of liquid is needed. A sampler with special FFKM gaskets is recommended for operations involving refined products or corrosive chemicals.
What Is It?
The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem is a portable gas tight sampler for closed operation with liquid transfer. The transfer of the liquid from the sampling bottle to a laboratory bottle occurs by overpressurizing the upper chamber of the sampler with a pump. It is ideal for the following cases:
• For applications involving chemicals with low/ high viscosity
• When a representative sample of the tank content is required
• When no gas release is permitted during sampling operation
• When a differentiated type of sample is required (spot, bottom, running, zone)
• When 2-inch HERMetic compact valves are installed on the vessel
The gas tight construction of the sampler avoids pressure release from the tank and exposure to fumes during operation. The equipment is designed and certified for use in potentially explosive areas (Zone 0). It can be fitted with a specific sampling bottle, allowing zone, spot, running or bottom sampling.