The HERMetic Sampler GTN Chem is dedicated to applications where closed sampling is required, and when the sampled liquid should avoid any contact with the atmosphere in order to maintain its specifications and to avoid contamination.
What Is It?
The HERMetic Sampler GTN Chem is a portable gas tight sampler with liquid transfer under completely closed conditions into a septum-sealed laboratory bottle. This transfer guarantees the integrity of the sample since the liquid never comes into contact with the atmosphere. A closed vapor recovery system dispatches the vapours back into the tank during transfer of the liquid into the sealed laboratory bottle.
The sampler is ideal in the following cases:
• If a representative sample of the content is required
• For clean chemicals or refined products
• If the sample has to avoid any contact with the atmosphere to maintain its specifications
• If no gas release is permitted during sampling operation
• For connection on 2-inch HERMetic compact valves exclusively.
The gas tight construction of the sampler avoids pressure release from the tank and exposure to fumes during operation. The equipment is designed and certified for use in potentially explosive areas. It can be fitted with a specific sampling bottle, allowing zone, spot, running or bottom sampling.