Deepwell Cargo Pumps for LPG, LEG, Chemical and CO2 Tankers
The NDW pumps from DESMI are energy efficient and well proven for pumping every media from LPG, to LEG over a wide range of chemicals, through to CO2. The pump consists of three main components: base arrangement, pipe and pump cylinder. The cylinder is designed with a variable number of impellers and casings to meet the required head and capacity.
The pipe stack consists of a number of intermediate pipes in which the cargo is transported to the outlet flange of the base arrangement. The intermediate shaft, which drives the impellers, is placed in the centre of the pipe stack. The shaft is supported by guide bearings for each 1.2 metres, which is also the length of the intermediate pipes in the pipe stack. The bearings are made of carbon and are lubricated by the cargo.
Making a quality product that meets your requirements is not enough to secure a successful installation.
DESMI has wide experience with managing various projects such as entire pump systems for aircraft carriers, fire fighting system pumps for nuclear submarines in dock, and large-scale on-shore installations. These project management skills ensure that your expectations are met.
• Shaft seal, bearings and coupling are similar to already installed deepwell pumps
• Balanced pressurized sealing system
• Secures reliability as proven technology is used Known techniques for critical parts
Mounting and discharge flanges as ”Industry Standard”
• Similar to other manufactures
• Allows for interchangeability and new retrofit opportunities
• Customized connections available