ship monitoring and control system
All implemented DESMI OptiSaveTM solutions have shown that the relatively inexpensive installations have an average payback time of less than a year. The fact that the installed
components have an expected lifetime of ten years or more means that you will see a multiple return of your investment.
With OptiSaveTM we guarantee the most efficient solution, where energy efficiency and fuel savings are key benefits.
The systems directly applicable with DESMI OptiSaveTM are:
• Seawater cooling systems
• Steam condenser cooling system
• Fresh water cooling systems
• Engine room ventilation
• Cargo hold ventilation
• Pump monitoring
• Online vessels monitoring
• Customized solutions or any combinations of the above.
Today, the OptiSaveTM concept is more than an energy efficiency system to install onboard ships.
This also includes:
• Design and engineering
• Installation onboard, either with DESMI installation teams or in co-operation with ship’s crew
• Service and after sales
• Cash flow neutral investment, also called “Pumps-forFree”. (Pay with the savings)
The next generation of OptiSaveTM is a modular system, allowing a flexible solution and cost efficiency installation.
The solution also offers the flexibility of extending the system over time.
The new generation of OptiSaveTM is designed as a modular system with a common control platform, which can be used for both new building vessels and onboard vessels already in operation. The concept has a basic control platform and can be customized from project to project.