PI 382 SPRINT hydraulic external gangway for yachts, superyachts and sail boats
The telescopic gangway PI 382 Sprint with automatic movements for telescopic an elevation , it has also the function of a davit for lifting tenders or jet skis. It has a polished or painted stainless steel structure and a teak grating boardwalk with courtesy lights.
The automatic stanchions with rope can be installed on the right or left according to the owner's needs. Produced in two lengths of 250 cm and 300 cm with a lifting capacity of 350 kg in both versions.
Hydraulic and electronic control unit pre-wired for an easy installation.
• Telescopic gangway with automatic movements for telescoping and elevation
• Gangway and crane function to lift a tender
• Structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel
• Grating boardwalk made in teak
• Courtesy lighting
• Powder coated mounting brackets (for coated version) or polished (for polished version)
• Powder coated ram piston (for coated version) or polished (for polished version)
• Automatic rope handrail
• Manual pump for emergency
• Remote and touchpad panel remote control to operate from the cockpit
• Lengths available from 250 to 300 cm
• Lifting capacity 350 kg
• Can be handled via smartphone by downloading the APP-Besenzoni Control Device and installing the control unit