yacht gangway / telescopic / remote-controlled / hydraulic
PI 358 PREMIUM
teak, stainless steel
Min.: 240 cm (94.49 in)
Max.: 510 cm (200.79 in)
100 cm (3.28 in)
PI 358 PREMIUM Hydraulic external gangway for yachts and sail boats
Gangway with a fixed section and two telescopic sections, it is available in 6 versions with lengths that vary from 240 cm up to 510 cm.
The walking platform is in sturdy teak grating with courtesy lights inserted on the sides. It is supplied with automatic stanchions with rope and in the versions with length exceeding 400 cm is provided a second row of removable manual stanchions.
The wide range of tilt upwards or downwards minimizes the overall dimensions of the gangway on the stern of the boat.
• Telescopic gangway with automatic movements for telescoping and elevation
• Structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel
• Grating boardwalk made in teak
• Courtesy lighting
• Powder coated mounting brackets (for coated version) or polished (for polished version)
• Powder coated ram piston (for coated version) or polished (for polished version)
• One row of automatic handrail and one row of manual removable stanchions for the version over 400 cm length
• Manual pump for emergency
• Remote and touchpad panel remote control to operate from the cockpit
• Step on one person at a time
• Lengths available from 240 to 510 cm