MPC is a high-frequency smart charging device which charges a battery by converting the AC to DC. The Charger adopts 3-stage charging algorithm and is capable of monitoring the battery status and operating information in a real-time manner.
For the power supply system of yachts and boats.
Marine Power Charger (MPC) is a high-frequency smart charging device which converts AC to DC for charging batteries. It is a high-efficient and smart charger self-developed by APM Technologies. MPC adopts a 3-stage charging algorithm, and is capable of monitoring the status and operating information of batteries in a real-time manner, thus making the charging process safer and more reliable.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communication protocol .
● Temperature compensation function.
● Voltage compensation function（Not suitable for MPC 24/20-120/230 or MPC 24/30-120/230.
● Smart 3-stage charging algorithm.
● Multiple options for battery charging procedure.
● Equipped with DIP switch function for settings of operating mode.
● With protection functions for Over Load、Over Temperature、Short Circuit and Over Voltage.
● Intuitive display of charger operating status and charge current by LED indicators.
● Very low electromagnetic interference to yacht VHF communication devices (156 MHz to 165 MHz electromagnetic radiation ＜24 dB uV/m).
● Support for multiple appliance connected in parallel mode (Parallel mode connection is not suitable for these two MPC models MPC24/20 -120/230 and MPC24/30-120/230).