The Marine Smart System use the NMEA 2000 cable and connectors, which strengthen the reliability of the system. Multiple types of cable and connectors involved to meet different requirements of application.
Centralized acquisition & management of yacht and marine navigation information.
● Copper alloy gold plated connector pins.
● Zinc alloy connector body with nickel plated nut and washer.
● Grey silica gel sealing O-ring.
● Operation temperature: -20℃ to 85℃.
● IP68 protection level,94V-0 fire rating.
● RoHS Compliant.
● Inner parts sealed by black epoxy resin to assure reliable operation.
● Rated current: 8 A.
● Used for CAN Bus communications power converter with NMEA 2000 protocol to ensure stable and reliable power supply.
● Support multiple connections, easy for powering the network.
● The product is complete with a grounding pin, which should be connected for safe and reliable operation.
● Mistake-proof connection design.