The DC/DC power converter is a bidirectional cabinet mountable unit with many different applications. Moreover, the converter can be stacked for achieving higher power with no communication between them.
Having numerous communication interfaces including Ethernet, RS485 and CANBus and utilizing MODBUS, makes the integration with your industrial network an easy task. PROFIBUS interface is also available using the MODBUS-to-PROFIBUS Gateway.
Several digital and analog inputs and outputs are available for additional programming and logic allowing extra flexibility during the system design or an ongoing project.
Powered by ZekaTrace™ and ZekaStream™ technology you will be able to display the electrical characteristics and diagnose the health of the system with an unprecedented resolution for the industry. Only one such device in your design is enough to change the way you commission the whole power plant.
This versatile, multi-application device provides various modes of operation, programmable limitations and additional logic integration possibilities and it can easily be used into the following applications:
- EV Level 3 DC fast charging stations and infrastructure
- electric and hybrid vehicles charging and discharging
- micro-grids infrastructure
- energy storage infrastructure
- battery / fuel-cells / supercaps charging and discharging
- hybrid/electrical propulsion support infrastructure