boat water heater / heat exchanger / electric
76 ltr Vertical
heat exchanger, electric
Whale Electric Water Heaters includes models with the very latest technology. All heaters are manufactured from only highest quality materials and designed to specifically withstand harsh marine conditions.
3 material options available:
The Marine Galvanized Steel Cover offers corrosion resistance at an affordable price. This material weighs more than the other case options but is made from a strong and robust material.
Water Heaters with a Stainless Steel cover offer high levels of corrosion resistance with a modern stainless steel finish. These heaters are a bit lighter than those wearing the galvanized outer cover and heavier than the epoxy coated versions.
The White Epoxy Coated Aluminum cases are well-suited to installation in many of today’s engine rooms. Their white appearance blends in well with existing equipment and the coated aluminum material offers corrosion resistance.
Features and Benefits
• Multiple versions to suit your installation
- Combination electric/heat exchanger or electric
only models available
- Available for 120V and 240V
- Vertical Mounting only
• Robust Manufacturing
- Hold down brackets welded to inner tank
- Double wall heat exchangers
• Safety controls
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Temperature and pressure drain tube included
• Magnesium anodes available separately
- Recommended to prevent corrosion and ensure a
longer Water Heater life
• Sturdy, robust exteriors
- Material options - marine galvanized steel,
stainless steel or epoxy coated
• Ignition protected