boat water heater / electric / heat exchanger
electric, heat exchanger
Whale Electric Water Heaters includes model with the very latest technology. All heaters are manufactured from the highest quality materials and designed to specifically withstand harsh marine conditions.
3 material options available:
The Marine Galvanized Steel Cover offers corrosion resistance at an affordable price. This material weighs more than the other case options but is made from a strong and robust material .
Water Heaters with a Stainless Steel cover offer high levels of corrosion resistance with a modern stainless steel finish. These heaters are a bit lighter than those wearing the galvanized outer cover and heavier than the epoxy coated versions.
The White Epoxy Coated Aluminium cases are well-suited to installation in many of todays engine rooms. Their white appearance blends in well with existing equipment and the coated aluminium material offers corrosion resistance.
Features and Benefits
Multiple versions to suit your installation
- Combination electric/heat exchanger or electric only models available
- Available for 120V and 240V
- Horizontal Mounting only
- Hold down brackets welded to inner tank
- Double wall heat exchangers
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Temperature and pressure drain tube included
Magnesium anodes available separately
- Recommended to prevent corrosion and ensure a longer Water Heater life
Sturdy, robust exteriors
- Material options - marine galvanized steel, stainless steel or epoxy coated