Additional signals for fishing vessels fishing close to other fishing vessels
Vessels trawling must have 2 white and 2 red lanterns mounted alternately directly one over another. These lanterns must indicate when the trawl is shooting, hauling and when the trawl is cought in an obstacle.
Vessels fishing with purse seiner, must show 2 lanterns with yellow light. One mounted directly over the other. these lanterns must flash alternately every second and with equally long light- and dark periods.
Material: Blach anodised aluminium
Supply voltage: See flip side
Max load: See flip side
Fuse: Not included. See flip side
Dimensions (WxHxD): Control unit: 144 x 96 x 40 mm
Main unit: 230 x 80 x 130 mm
Cut out control unit: 120 x 76 mm
Weight: 1,5 kg.
• For control and protection of trawler- and purse seiner lights
• For flush mounting
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy installation
• Solid State flash circuits
• Control unit separated from power unit. Length of control cable is optional. Standard length is 2 meters
• Layout adapted to Tranberg’s lantern control panels
• Dimmable indicator lights