Pedigree singlehander for junior, youth and lighter adults.
• Award Winning One-Design.
• Two Rig Options (4.2 and 5.3).
• Fast, Light & Safe Hull (easily righted even by smaller crew).
• Simple to Rig & Maintain.
• Virtually indestructible construction. Read more…
• Truly INTERNATIONAL Class – nearly 50,000 boats Worldwide.
• Superb Race Circuit.
• RYA Approved Junior Pathway Class.
• Olympic Pathway with 2 Golds & 1 Silver at Rio.
The Friendly Racing Class
The Topper offers a phenomenal race and training scene. The Topper Class is fun and friendly but competitive, and is responsible for developing some of the best young sailors in the world! But, the Class not only produce exceptional sailing talent, they also help sailors acquire key life skills to help them fulfil their true potential including independence, confidence, team work and physical fitness. For more info on the Topper Racing Class,
The RYA’s British Youth Sailing programme is the envy of the world! And the Topper is an integral part of the programme that gives young dinghy sailors the best possible opportunity to develop their racing talent towards Olympic Class sailing. The Topper 4.2 is the ideal introduction to racing for smaller lightweight sailors from age 9 (35kgs) up. The Topper 4.2 offers the perfect pathway into the Topper 5.3 and then beyond into Classes such as the Laser 4.7, Laser Radial, Laser or 29er. Rio Olympic Gold medallist Giles Scott is yet another excellent example of young sailors following the Topper pathway with great success.