TWO CREW HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING DINGHY
Exciting two person racing machine:
• Exhilarating ride with unrivalled control.
• Precise, well mannered handling.
• All important wide beam to handle huge power source and guarantee comfort.
• Chined hull for outstanding stability.
• Very robust, ultra-tough, maintenance free TRILAM construction – Read more…
• Official Sailboat for the Endeavour Trophy and Mount Haes Trophy
• ISAF ‘Learn To sail’ Class.
The Xenon is an excellent high performance two person boat designed for hiking – but with the added bonus of a trapeze option. The incredibly beamy hull measures in at 2m wide. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the huge power source and makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit.
The XENON is equipped with an elegant chine to further enhance her outstanding stability. The boat also has a gnav system which increases deck space and reduces cockpit clutter even further.
The powerful battened Mylar mainsail comes with a reefing system allowing performance to be tuned to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivalled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance free. It comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders and the highest specification equipment is fitted as standard.