The vessel is designed for service and maintenance operations within aquaculture, with focus on manoeuvrability, safe operations and comfort and safety for the crew on board.
The vessel’s design with single hull and diesel electric propulsion, gives flexibility for adjustments to customer specific equipment. Propulsion with two azimuth thrusters together with bow thrusters provides good manoeuvrability.
Other equipment and specifications:
• Towing and service operations.
• Deck area arranged for winch, cranes and other deck equipment.
• Deck area for container cargo.
• Large loading capacity on deck and in cargo compartment.
• Accommodation for crew with focus on comfort and low noise levels.
• The vessel is environmentally friendly with focus on low fuel consumption.
• A-frame aft deck for handling of nets etc.
• Prepared for delicing equipment (Thermolicer, Skamik, etc.).
• Remote control of deck operations from bridge.
• Disinfection of the hull with ozon.
• Hybrid propulsion solution with battery reduces fuel consumption, noise and air pollution.
• ROV handling system.
• Net cleaning system including impregnation with zero emissions.
• Cleaning equipment for seafarms.