“SUP DEDICATED TO FOIL”
The combination of a short compact outline, distinct channel bottom and thick profile makes it a platform for entry-level learning to foil up to the world’s most progressive riders.
Numerous test trips to Bali, Phuket, and continued testing in Hawaii have formed a range that excels in all types of conditions including flat-water pump foiling, wave riding and downwind racing.
See available sizes >
7’7″ x 30″ / 7’2″ x 27.5″ / 6’6″ x 30″ / 6’4″ x 25″
• Provides stability similar to a trimaran. It also increases the tracking and control which is crucial when paddling shorter boards.
• The channels help reduce the wetted surface area to maintain speed on touch downs and releases earlier when getting up.
NEW FOIL BOX
• Is optimized for downwind, pump foiling and wave riding.
• Starlite – Both Tuttle box and Plate options allow universal foil mounts.
• Blue carbon – Only available with the top plate foil mount to reduce weight for lighter performance.
• 10″ US Box allows flexibility to adjust the foil position.
NEW BLUE CARBON
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONGEST BUILD
• Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
• High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
• High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
• High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.